Thursday, November 5, 2009

〖MiX iT Up〗

hehe~...nowadays happened so many things nie...
but din write down...
so...i plan to write it all down here...(trying my best...)
u noe,never force urself~

××××××

22th of Oct

Hey~My very 1st time went Karaoke^^v
Well, I went wit Chin Zhi...My dear~

Very fun~!>.<

Actually v planed to go wit Tracy n Jc they all,
but kena put aeroplane...
Oh well...so v 2 onli went lo...

This day was also my 1st experience to read storybook in public.
XP
Hehe...I really enjoying it...
I was waiting 4 dear dear mar~

Thn,v looked around..(finding 4 Bl ComicShop...中毒太深...没办法呀~)
It was very dissapointing coz couldn't find it...
TT.TT
After tat?Go straight to GreenBox Karaoke...
Hehe...颠哪~!
22th of Oct
21th of Oct

××××××

3rd of Nov

Well...Today o...me very 乖...I went school o~
Y so rajin?
Hehe...coz gt trip mar~

Ok...I noe i went school late( like i always do..)
But wat!?I din miss the bus!~
Wakaka!
Very lucky tat v A3 n C3 can go 2gether~!

1st v went Dataran Merdeka~!
V spent our time listening to teacher's introduction..
(Well, most of us din pay attention..)
Tis time Chin Zhi Dear Dear din come coz she's still in China..
Sad...BUT i got Jc,Florence,Eunice,Pui Yan they all~!

Beside thn looking around Dataran Merdeka,
u have to noe girls like shopping..
v spent lots of time in 7-11..kaka~!

Our 2cd destination was Museum Kraftangan.
Kaka~me n Florence was just enjoying the air-cond..
V found JC they all n started taking picx around..kaka
Noisy Gang..I wonder if the workers at there complain us..
i haven got all the picz yet coz i went many places to 抢镜头嘛~
看到谁在拍照就去拍一份~!kaka!
tis is our tourguide...also very like to 抢镜头的~!

××××××

4th of Nov

Talent show competition!!
i'm in...ok..i noe v all looked so sesat up there...
so wat...?!v din practise mar...
i din even noe wat song my class singing..until today morning..

so not hapi tat i din bring camera there..it was so interesting!
ok..not us but other classes..

althought v din practise,guess wat!?
v still gt sagu hati..
wonder how they judge..
XP..

After school,i went grandparents house..
well today's also Uncle Hoe's Bd party celebrating wit family..
i'm suppose to take a nap in grandparents' house,but i din..
i was reading novels..

Finally,i'm having fever...
Ya..I NOE I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO DRINK WINE..
SO?!
OPPS~!I JUZ DID!..
I SWEAR I'M NOT DRUNK!
but...my face is juz like a tomato...
Gosh...
It's very enjoying too..(i mean today..)
THE END~!

0 comments: