Saturday, January 22, 2011

Step by Wicked Step

Just finished "step by wicked step".
at first, i thought it'll be totally boring.
well, it didnt.

it was hard for me cause my english sucks...
lots of words probably know me but I’m very sure that I don’t know them=3=


I wasn’t really enjoying when I first started to read it, I even cursed the government for it, especially the BM ones – “interlok”

Don’t even feel like reading it with a book cover like that.

Guess this is something like “don’t judge a book by its cover”?

Anyway, back to the topic. As I was saying, “step by wicked step” was actually not bad at all.

I admit it can be a little bit childish but overall saying, ok la.

I liked Ralph’s story, thought. An enjoyable and funny story – a tale of three stepmothers.

But if I met anyone like Annabel or Janet, I WILL SCREW THEM, OUT OF MY LIFE, I SWEAR.

Hey, come on. Control me and make my life a prison? No way! And try to tell me anything about aura, see if I won’t kick your butt. =”=

It was fun reading the third stepmother, Flora’s part. XD

I had this strong feeling when I read till the part where Pixie’s stepmother told her “We didn't think you’d mind. It’s not as if you’re here that much. Only a few days a month,”. (I was walking home from tuition, so I haven’t finish the story at that time.) The first thing came into me was “try to tell this to me and I will make you pay with everything you’ve owned!”, well ya…I’m kinda over reacted but don’t know why, I just have this strange feeling within me.

I chilled after the whole story ends. it ended, acceptable.

There was of course still lots of after-reading-feeling to tell but I forgot. Guess I’ll just leave it in my heart. :D

0 comments: